Come and See
On this page you will find the latest and most up to date info on where The Quirky Stitch is going ...
If you are heading the same way please come and see the display or just come and say 'Hi ...'.
It is always lovely to meet the crafters, quilters and anyone who is interested:
- 25 January 2020 - Visit Your Local Quilt Shop Day! - It is a day for consumers and retailers to celebrate the creative pursuits of quilters, sewists, fabric enthusiasts, and crafters everywhere and to support the local quilt shops that make it all possible. This event, held annually on the fourth Saturday in January - OPEN DAY at The Quirky Stitch from 9:00am to 3pm- lucky dip prices, pick up FREE tablerunner pattern, special offers and more ...
- 21 March 2020 - Worldwide Quilting Day! - More information is coming soon!
- 15, 16 and 17 May 2020 - 'In a Garden' zippered pouch workshop; Invercargill - More information is coming soon!
- 6, 7, 8 and 9 September 2020 - Hamilton Quilt and Craft Fair, Hamilton - 10am to 4pm
- October 2020 - Otautau Patchwork Group's Exhibition - More information is coming soon!
- OPEN DAYS 2020-
(No appointments are required on the dates below; OPEN DAY's time is from 9:30am to 3pm; alternative dates are by appointment only)
22 February 2020
28 March 2020
30 May 2020
27 June 2020
25 July 2020
29 August 2020
26 September 2020
31 October 2020
28 November 2020
If you would like to see The Quirky Stitch store at your next event or group gathering please contact via email: email@example.com or phone 0272230478